Welcome to the Be Inspired Blog Hop. Today we are sharing ideas and inspiration using the current Sale-A-Bration products.
I have chosen to use this gorgeous stamp set. This is called A Touch of Ink and is perfect for colouring techniques as well as ideal for beginner stampers. This set comes with ‘in-fill- stamps making this so easy to create quick and simple cards!
I have stepped this up and used Staz-On Ink and coloured with the water painter with the following colours
Thanks so much for joining me today. I am now sending you on over to my friend and talented Stesha who I know will have a gorgeous project in store for you – Enjoy the rest of the hop!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a wish list that is close to £99, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you:
You pay just £99 for your starter kit. This is FULLY customisable & you select £130 worth of ANY products (£31 of free items)
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> bit.ly/jointheStampinStarfishTeam
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below. Please note, if you are reading an older blog post them some product may have retired. (Why not check out my Pre-Loved Items to see if they are in my shop)
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!
Emma Goddard >> You are HERE