Today I am sharing a card inspired by the theme New Beginning for the Stampin’ Creative monthly blog hop.
When I started thinking of a project inspired by this theme, I was honestly really struggling! I think because there was so many choices?! This could be a card for a new baby, or using a new stamp set, or maybe a new home.
I finally decided on spring and the new buds on the trees and the spring bulbs. If I’m honest I think it was because I was day dreaming of warmer weather and the chance to have more outside time! which I am really missing whilst we are still in #lockdown3 here in the UK
So, for my card I have used the Paper Blooms Sale-A-Bration papers which are just beautiful! They are 12′ x 12″ size and did you know they can be added to any order of £45 for FREE – until the end of Feb!
I have cut out the circles from one of the designer and layers these on to the front of the card. By cutting the circles out I have been able to add extra depth to my card. Some of the circles have been glued directly to the card base and then I have popped up the Rococo Rose (Pink) circle up on a single layer of dimensionals and the smaller night of Navy circle (dark blue) on double layers of dimensionals!
The stitched leaves have been cut from Basic White and the flowers have been die cut from the papers. The Pierced Bloom Dies are on page 45 of the Jan to June Mini Catalogue and it could easier be over looked! This die set is jam packed full of pretty stitched flowers and additional elements.
You can check out all of the project from the Stampin’ Creative Bog Hop by following this list of links – Enjoy!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £170 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below. Please note, if you are reading an older blog post them some product may have retired. (Why not check out my Pre-Loved Items to see if they are in my shop)
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!