Happy Monday. Are you looking for a challenge? Well today the Global Design Project has inspiration from there design team and a new challenge for you. I have used the Gorgeous Leaves for the #GDP311 challenge.
I have firstly added all the colour to the Fluid 100 Watercolour cardstock. I have washed the paper with water and then added Cajun Craze, Bumblebee and a touch of Real Red to the paper.
Once dry, I have then die cut out a bundle of leaves! They have then all been added to the front panel to create the effects f falling leaves
To complete the card I have added some of the gold Simply Elegant Trim and Metallic Adhesive Dots – two of my top picks from the current accessories!
Be sure to check out the Global Design Project Blog to see all of the Design Teams projects for even more sketch inspiration.
We would love you to join in with this challenge! If you have a card or project you would like to share inspired by this theme then you can enter you link over on the Global Design Project Blog. Check out the Global Design Project Blog for projects and details on how to play along with us. If you make a project be sure to tag the Global Design Project and use the hashtag #GDP311 so we can see your work!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a wish list that is close to £99, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you:
You pay just £99 for your starter kit. This is FULLY customisable & you select £130 worth of ANY products (£31 of free items) PLUS During July and Aug, you’ll also receive the Making Plans Collection in your starter kit.
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> bit.ly/jointheStampinStarfishTeam
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below. Please note, if you are reading an older blog post them some product may have retired. (Why not check out my Pre-Loved Items to see if they are in my shop)
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!