Hello everyone! A NEW Challenge from the Global Design Project team is out today! This week is a sketch challenge and I just love a sketch for sparking some inspiration. For my Shaded Summer #GDP310 card I have used both the Sale-A-Bration Summer Shadow dies and the coordinating Shaded Summer Stamp Set.
Are you looking for some inspiration? Then why not play along with the Global Design Project Challenge, we’d love to see your take on this sketch
I have used Polished Pink Ink to stamp the flowers, once these were stamped, I have then added more ink with a Blending Brush to the edges
All of the flowers were die cut from Basic White and then also inked with the Blending Brush. this gives them a soft colour and leaves a pop of white in places. The sentiment is also from the Shaded Summer Stamp Set
The extra splatter has been added with the dark Polished Pink Stampin Blend and I have flicked the brush tip in the lid of the blend – Such a cool technique!
Be sure to check out the Global Design Project Blog to see all of the Design Teams projects for even more sketch inspiration.
We would love you to join in with this challenge! If you have a card or project you would like to share inspired by this theme then you can enter you link over on the Global Design Project Blog. Check out the Global Design Project Blog for projects and details on how to play along with us. If you make a project be sure to tag your project #GDP310 and the Global Design Project Team so we can see your work!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!