Happy Monday! Today I am sharing with you a card made with the Textures and Frames Stamp Set for the #GDP309 Challenge.
This week’s inspiration is a colour challenge with Black, White & any other colour of your choice.
This background was so quick and simple to stamp using the Textures and Frames Stamp Set with Memento Ink.
The Textures and Frames Stamp Set is available to add to any order of £45 for FREE, but only until the end of Sept 2021. So don’t miss out if you would like to add this to your collection.
The little butterflies are from the Positive Thoughts Stamp Set & coloured with Daffodil Delight Blends for a pop of colour. To complete the card I have added some of the Decorative Matte Dots for some additional colour.
Be sure to check out the Global Design Project Blog to see all of the Design Teams projects for even more sketch inspiration.
We would love you to join in with this challenge! If you have a card or project you would like to share inspired by this theme then you can enter you link over on the Global Design Project Blog. Check out the Global Design Project Blog for projects and details on how to play along with us. If you make a project be sure to tag your project #GDP309 so we can see your work!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!