Happy Monday. My card today is using Pansy Patch with both a new and returning colour.
I hope you have had a lovely Easter Break. We have had the last two weeks off from work and Joshua has been on school holidays so we have been able to have some fun family days out as well a a little crafting (of course).
When I started to create this card, I had in my mind that the small pansies would represent each of the small squares. As I was pulling this together I wanted to add a little texture in the background, so I reached for the decorative masks which changed my card completely & made the masked the focus of my design.
The background was created really quickly with just a touch of Misty moonlight ink, blended over this mask.
The small pansies have been stamped in Boho Blue, Misty Moonlight and the leaves have been stamped in Granny Apple Green. To create the two tones of ink, the first layer was ‘stamped off’ and the top layer was in full strength ink.
To complete the cards I have added some splatters of Misty Moonlight blend and added some sneak peek Boho Blue Adhesive-Backed Solid Gems. These embellishments come in a pack of 180 pieces with a mic of Lemon Lolly, Boho Blue and Copper Clay Gems . They will be available from the 2nd May 2023
Be sure to check out the Global Design Project Blog to see all of the Design Teams projects for even more inspiration.
We would love you to join in with this challenge! Check out the Global Design Project Blog for projects and details on how to play along with us, be sure to tag the Global Design Project and use the hashtag #GDP390 so we can see your work!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!