My weekly live featured two blue inks coming to the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogue on the 2nd May. Misty Moonlight is a returning colour and Boho Blue is a new In-Colour, and they pair beautifully together.
The first card was made with a stamp set called ‘Bottled Happiness’ and the ‘Artistic Dies’ This beautiful floral die was cut from Basic White and I have blended this with the blending brush and both ink colours.
Once blended, I have stuck this over some Basic White scrap and cut away with some snips leave a panel behind the flowers. I have then added a swoosh of Silver Ribbon from the GOLD & SILVER 1/8″ (3.2 MM) TRIM COMBO PACK
The second card was using a sneak peek from the upcoming Annual Catalogue. This is a beautiful set is call Beauty of the Deep and is perfect as a stand alone set, but will also compliment other seaside theme stamp sets you may have.
The background panel measures 14.5cm x 10.2cm and was stamped with a mix of Misty Moonlight and heat embossed white.
You can see both cards being created over on my YouTube channel HERE
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!