I am sharing with you two cards that I made on my weekly live. There is a link below, if you’d like to watch either of these cards being made.
I was so inspired by the super talented Melody Hyde (@hammondandpenny) using the Big Hooray Stamp Set, it jumped into my basket, LOL 😜 I love how she cut the sentiment apart and I have cased this layout of the sentiment on the second card I am sharing with you.
Hooray! Let’s Celebrate
First up, is this bright and bold card with a Sweet Sorbet Card Base & I love how the images pop of this really bold colour. The extra shading behind the sentiment was added by blending the Sweet Sorbet Ink onto the same colour cardstock.
The sentiment, flowers and foliage were all stamped and cut out with my trusty Paper Snips ❤️.
The sentiment was popped up on some Mini Dimensionals and the flowers and leaves have been arranged around the focal sentiment. I have also added some extra Basic White foliage with the help of the wonderful Bough Punch.
To complete this card I have added on some Glossy Dots.
I loved using the new Tahitian Tide ink for this card and have managed to achieve a softer tone on the background by blending the ink on to the stamp, rather than applying the ink directly from the ink pad. You’ll be able to see this technique in the video below.
I have also added a couple of Basic White punched pieces from the Bough Punch on this card too. It is such a handy punch to have in your collection.
If you’d like to see these cards being made you can click on the video link below.
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!