Happy Monday! This week over at the Global Design Project we are being inspired by the very talented Krista Frattin. I am always so inspired by her creations and couldn’t wait to case her this week. For my card I have used the new Splendid Day Stamp Set and Dies, which will be available in the July-Dec Mini Catalogue.
I have stamped the sentiment in Crumb Cake randomly over the centre section of the card to create the background
The next step was to stamp out the leave in Pear Pizzaz and infill with Soft Sea Foam Ink. This has been cut out with snips to enable me to cut out the infill stamp which is slightly off-set from the main outline.
The large leaf and outline have then been die cut in the beautiful Rose Gold Foil…I’m not sure these photos really show you how shiny and gorgeous this foil is in real life.
Be sure to check out the Global Design Project Blog to see all of the Design Teams projects for even more inspiration.
We would love you to join in with this challenge! Check out the Global Design Project Blog for projects and details on how to play along with us, be sure to tag the Global Design Project and use the hashtag #GDP348 so we can see your work!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!