Happy Monday. Today I am sharing a new Global Design Project inspired by the theme LOVE. For my card I have created some Hugs and Kisses using the new Alphabet A La Mode Dies.
Both the background and the hearts are from the Country Floral DSP. The hearts on this paper coordinate with the punch so they were SO quick and easy to punch out.
My first step was to cut the ‘XO’ from the scalloped rectangle, making sure I saved the centre of the ‘O’
Once this was cut out I added the hearts with my sewing machine. It was still set on the Zig-Zig from a previous project. Only when looking again at the completed card, it looks a little like a broken heart? (Oops!?) I think if I made this again I would definitely change the stitching to straight lines down the centre of all the hearts.
Once they were stitched I added in the leaves with a few glue dots and the pop the rectangle up on dimensionals.
Once in place I popped in the centre of the ‘O’ on a dimensional too. The ‘Love’ was a left over from my desk, created with the So Much Love Bundle.
The card was completed with a few Pastel Adhesive Gems
Be sure to check out the Global Design Project Blog to see all of the Design Teams projects for even more inspiration.
We would love you to join in with this challenge! Check out the Global Design Project Blog for projects and details on how to play along with us, be sure to tag the Global Design Project and use the hashtag #GDP379 so we can see your work!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!