Hello and welcome to the Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop for Nov, featuring the Sweet Symmetry Suite + all the information on the fabulous Tutorial Bundles!
What is the All Star Tutorial Bundle?
This is 12 amazing VIDEO tutorials each and every month. This provides you with amazing inspiration featuring particular Stampin’ Up! Products, Bundles and Suites. You will also receive a PDF with measurements in both metric and imperial, with a list of all products used.
Plus at the start of each month the Tutorial team will share a blog hop (just like this one!) which will be using the products featured in the bundles each month but sharing different cards and projects to those featured in the bundle.
All the projects in the Tutorials are EXCLUSIVE and not shared anywhere online. Therefore, if you would like to see even more ideas and inspiration with this suite.
This card is a simple but effective fancy fold, with a couple of score lines allows the front panel to pop forward
If you would like even more inspiration with this suite, why not consider purchasing the Tutorial Bundle.
Enjoy the rest of the blog hop and all of the fabulous ideas from the Tutorial Team! Click the links to see all the blogs.
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!