Welcome to the Stampin’ Creative Blog Hop, and today I am sharing a card using the cute Nuts & Bolts Stamp Set  The theme which inspired this card was ‘Love is in the Air’.
This heart background has been created by simply using the Sweet Talk Designer Paper (Cut to 14cm x 9.5cm)
To create the centre circle, simply die cut the paper with the largest of the layering circle dies
Before adding this to the card front, add a little piece of Basic White down the right hand side. This adds extra strength to the paper to allow the bow to tie easily around the edge. The bow is using the Faux Linen Ribbon , the next step is to add this panel to the card front with dimensionals.
Stamp the sentiment in Memento onto Basic White. Cut with snips, and add this to the card front with a few small dimensionals.
Stamp the robot in Memento Ink and coloured with Smoky Slate and Real Red Blends.
I have cut it out and popped it up on a few dimensionals. To make the heart really pop off the page, I have stamped this a second time on a piece of scrap paper, coloured in Real Red and cut this out.
Layer the individual heart on top with a mini dimensional and covered in Shimmery Crystal Effects.
To complete the card I have added a few basic Rhinestones for a little sparkle!!
Watch me create multiples of this card
Check out all of the blog posts below from the Stampin’ Creative Team to see even more ideas inspired by the theme ‘Love is in the Air‘ >>
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!