Welcome to the Be Inspired Blog Hop, today we are sharing cards inspired by the current Sale-a-Bration promotion. I am sharing a using the Friendly Hello Stamp Set. This is such beautiful set and comes with a full pack of 12″ x 12″ papers.
The abstract Beauty papers are just stunning and these were the starting point for my creation. By stamping the flowers on to the paper you can pick up all of the pretty colours and gold elements from the paper.
Make sure you use Staz-On Ink when stamping on papers with the foil sections. This will stay in place and dry right away! Memento Ink will take a very long time to dry and is more likely to smudge on the sections that have the foil.
The bird image has been stamped onto Basic White (in Memento Ink) and the bird has been coloured in Pool Party Ink. The next step is to stamp the flowers from this image on to your chosen paper (in Staz-On Ink) and cut out these flowers. Once you have these cut out, you can paper-piece them on to top of the previous image.
That’s all from me today, I am now sending you on over to my friend Stesha, who I know will have a fabulous project for you to be inspired by.
Simply click on the button below to hop on over to her blog and follow the hop around to see everyones creations. Enjoy!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below. Please note, if you are reading an older blog post them some product may have retired. (Why not check out my Pre-Loved Items to see if they are in my shop)
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!