Today I am sharing a Valentines Card with you. The sentiment ‘You had me hello’ is from the Stamp Set Always in my Heart. I ADORE the large heart die in this bundle, but for this card I have just used the stamp.
This adorable mouse available as a host reward, so you earn this set a couple of way. You can gather with friends and place a collective qualifying order OR shop online and reach the qualifying amount to add on hostess rewards. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
The large sentiment heart and small hearts are from the Always in my Heart Stamp Set.
This cute mouse comes with a large ballon, but I have simply cut this off from the image and replaced it with the large heart. Both the Mouse and the Heart are raised up on dimensionals.
I have added a touch of Gold Glimmer and use the new Faux Linen Real Red Ribbon for the bow.
Be sure to check out the Global Design Project Blog to see all of the Design Teams projects for even more inspiration.
We would love you to join in with this challenge! Check out the Global Design Project Blog for projects and details on how to play along with us. If you make a project be sure to tag the Global Design Project and use the hashtag #GDP327 so we can see your work!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £170 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below. Please note, if you are reading an older blog post them some product may have retired. (Why not check out my Pre-Loved Items to see if they are in my shop)
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!