Happy Monday! Today I am sharing my card inspired by this Sketch Layout. I just love seeing all the variations from a Sketch as the starting point!
For my card I have used the Artistically Inked Stamp Set and changed the colour ways from the paper. I have picked out Daffodil Delight, Pool Part and a touch of Grey and Silver.
The touch of Designer Paper is from the Pattern Party Hostess Stack, which is jammed packed full of black and white and fun patterned paper.
To make this flower, I have stamped both the largest floral image and the smaller rose twice. I have then die cut these out and scrunched the flowers to give them more texture.
They have been layered together just with some multipurpose glue, but the glue dots would also work well.
The twist of twine, is a combination of the Gray Granite from the Baker’s Twine Essential Pack and the Silver from the Simply Elegant Trim
Be sure to check out the Global Design Project Blog to see all of the Design Teams projects for even more inspiration!
We would love you to join in with this challenge! If you have a card or project you would like to share inspired by this theme then you can enter you link over on the Global Design Project Blog. Check out the Global Design Project Blog for projects and details on how to play along with us. If you make a project be sure to tag your project #GDP298 so we can see your work!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!