Welcome to the Stampin’ Creative blog hop for Oct. This month we have a whole lot of ideas and inspiration for you as the team and guests are sharing their favourites of the season.
I have to say I had a tough time choosing a favourite set however the one thing I have used a lot of this season is these fabulous card blanks with the gold and silver edging. They are perfect for quick and simple or more complex cards adding a little something extra.
This first cards I am sharing is suing the Snow is Glistening Stamp set. This is an exclusive stamp set available in Nov only and not appearing in either catalogue.
Simply stamp in Berry Very and add your chosen greeting and coordinating ribbon – and you are good to go!
Next I have used the gold card with more layers. To make this card you can follow these steps:
- Cut Rick Razzleberry to 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- Cut Whisper White to 3 3/8″ x 4 5/8″
- Using Happiness Surrounds (exclusive set in Nov). Stamp in Sahara Sand and stamp off frost for a lighter ink. Stamp twice over the background
- Stamp the snow flake (from Snow is Glistening) in Rich Razzleberry
- Cut out the Happy from the Merry Christmas to All Bundle in Gold Glimmer
- Stamp out the label (from Merry Christmas to all Stamp Set) in Rich Razzleberry, and add your sentiment to the middle. Use the coordinating die to cut out.
- Cut some foliage from the Snowfall Thinlits (exclusive set in Nov) in Old Olive and Gold Glimmer and layer this behind the sentiment
- Colour some Rhinestones with the Bronze Blend and add to the centre of the Snowflakes to complete the card.
Be sure to hop on around all the the Stampin’ Creative Design Team and Guests! Have a great weekend whatever you may be up to, see you for my Facebook Live on Sunday at 2030 BST
Blog Hop Links
I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator and if you do shop with me online, please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you in the following month to say Thank You!