It’s a new week and I am sharing a NEW Global Design Project Challenge. This week we are being inspired by this sketch. As soon as I saw the sketch I grabbed the To The Moon Stamp Set
I love the simplicity of this sketch and is ideal for a more masculine card.
My husband’s hobby is astronomy so I could resist adding this stamp set to my collection. To create the background, the first step is to stamp the stars on the Basic Gray layer in Versamark and heat emboss with Silver. Once the heat embossing is complete, the next step is to add a Memento Black with a Blending Brush.
The Basic White Squares measure 3 1/8″ x 3 1/”8 and 3″ x 3″. The Moon is stamped with So Saffron on to the smaller square and this has been popped up on dimensionals onto the larger square.
It can be difficult to decide on whether to add ribbon or which embellishments to add to cards for the men in our lives. I have kept it more simply with a few loops of silver trim and added Rhinestone to add some extra sparkle to the background of stars.
Be sure to check out the Global Design Project Blog to see all of the Design Teams projects for even more inspiration.
We would love you to join in with this challenge! Check out the Global Design Project Blog for projects and details on how to play along with us. If you make a project be sure to tag the Global Design Project and use the hashtag #GDP326 so we can see your work!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!