Welcome to the Stampin’ Creative Blog Hop, and today we are sharing projected inspired by the theme ‘Creative Colouring’ I love colouring and couldn’t resist some simple watercolour with Hand Penned for this card.
The large sentiment ‘Sending’ is die cut from Basic White and Night of Navy and pair with the ‘Birthday Wishes’ from the Sending Smiles Stamp Set.
This background is from the Wonderful World Designer Series Paper – Available from tomorrow in the Sale-a-Bration promotion. You can add this Wonderful World Designer Paper + Stamp Set with a £90 purchase. My Online shop is available 24/7: bit.ly/shoponlinewithEmma
I stamped the outline in Staz-On Ink onto Fluid 100 cardstock. I started with Daffodil Delight on the flowers and then added Mint Macaron to the leaves. Once dry I went back over and added a touch of Mango Melody to the flowers and some darker Mint Macaron to the leaves.
Check out all of the blog posts below from the Stampin’ Creative Team to see even more ideas inspired by the theme ‘Creative Colouring’ >>
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below. Please note, if you are reading an older blog post them some product may have retired. (Why not check out my Pre-Loved Items to see if they are in my shop)
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!