Hello! Today I am sharing some masculine cards using the Well Suited Suite. This is the perfect suite for cards and projects for the men in your life.
This first card was using 1″ strips of the designer paper – I love seeing the different patterns lined up together
This was super simple and using some of the Well Suited Twine (in Night of Navy and Basic Gray) and the Happy Birthday sentiment is also from this same stamp set.
This second card was made by stamping the image of the tie onto the designer paper and then die cut out. This gives the pattern of the stamp plus the paper
Top Tip: Check out the replay of these cards being made to see how to create this double edged banner piece from the shirt pocket die!
The last card in the set is my favourite and used the Stampin’ Blends in Night of Navy and Smoky Slate. I have randomly stamped the image over the background piece and coloured each of the ties
The embellishments are made from the super tiny and super CUTE!! die cut buttons. The single die piece cuts out 6 of these buttons in one past through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss machine so you can quickly create a little bundle for using on your projects
Would you like to see these being made? You can watch by clicking HERE or on click on the image below
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!