Welcome to the first monthly blog hop from the 2020 Artisan Design Team. For our first Blog Hop we are showcasing the ‘From my Heart Suite‘ This is the perfect suite for creating Valentine’s packaging, treats, bags, cards and more!
I created a Valentine’s wreath filled with some of my husbands favourite sweets, however I quite like them too…so not sure it will make it until Valentines without a few refills **Oops!**
This wreath used a full set of the Heart Foil Tins (Pack of 10) – I have hot glued them (using a lot of hot glue – so take extra care!!) to the wreath. Once in place I have filled with a selection of sweets and decorated the lids with a mix of Heart Doilies and stamped images from the Heartfelt Stamp Set
The Real Red 3/8″ (1cm) Double Stitched Satin Ribbon was simply tied in to a bow around the centre of the wreath with an extra bow using the Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon from the Annual Catalogue to create the mix of Red and White.
The card was really quick and simple to make…
- Stamp out the arrow around the edge of the card to create the border.
- Add a piece of Designer Series Paper
- Add a fold of ribbon
- Punch out the Scalloped Heart in Gold Glimmer
- Stamp (in Real Red) the Happy Valentine’s Heart, punch out with the coordinating Heart punch
- Layer the hearts together and add to the front of the card with some dimensionals
- Layer your card front onto a Real Red card base
I am now sending you on over to the super talented Helene – Enjoy the rest of the Artisan Blog Hop – If you have the time and are able to comment, we absolutely love to hear from you!
Artisan Design Team – Blog Roll
Caroline van der Straaten
Helene den Breejen