As we are heading into warmer spring weather here in the UK, it was lovely to create with some of the softer subtle colours. I have used a mix of Stampin’ Blends and Designer paper for a sweet birthday card.
If you aren’t starting the hop here, then you have probably just popped over from my very good friend Brian King
The card base is standard size (A4: 21cm x 14.8cm or Letter: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″) The top layer of Basic White is cut to 14.3cm x 10cm (or Letter 5 1/4″ x 4″)
The first step was to add some Balmy Blue ink blending to the background to add a little depth & I have then stamped my sentiment from the Circle Saying Stamp Set , onto the middle of the card.
The cupcake image is from a stamp set called Circle Sayings  The cupcake measures approx 1″ x 1 1/4″ tall, so you have an idea of size. I stamped this image out on Basic White with Memento and coloured with Light Pecan Pie for the cake and the coordinating paper colours for the icing. Once all coloured, I cut these out.
The next step was to stamp out the cupcake case on to Designer Paper and cut out with scissors. I then added the paper case back onto the colours images. Each of the cupcakes have been popped up on dimensionals for extra depth.
I have complete the card with a few Iridescent Pastel Gems, and a splatter of Dark Pool Party Stampin’ Blend.
I am now sending you on over to the very talented Angela who I know will have a fabulous project for you
Simply click on the button below to hop on over to her blog and follow the hop around to see everyones creations – Enjoy!
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!