Welcome to the Stampin’ Creative Blog Hop. Today we are sharing projects inspired by the theme Nature’s Beauty. For my card I reached for the Nature’s Beauty Stamp Set.
This card is a mix of the current Nature’s Beauty Stamp Set with the upcoming Eden’s Garden dies and papers.
The wreath has been created with the large rectangle wreath die and simply by snipping this apart, I have been able to place this in shape around a plain circle. One layer has been cut from a piece of the designer paper and one layer has been cut from a piece of Soft Succulent Cardstock.
To add some additional depth, I have added some Soft Succulent ink with a Blending Brush to the edges of the die cuts.
The deer was so simple to colour! This has been stamped in Soft Suede onto Shimmery White cardstock, and blended with a blender pen from the ink lines on the image.
The Merry & Bright was an extra on my desk & thought this worked perfectly. It is a sentiment from the Bright Baubles Stamp Set which has been heat embossed in White. The sentiment has been popped up on dimensionals to allow the deer to stand just behind this.
Look out for more details and more inspiration from me using the Eden’s Garden Suite. It will be available from 2nd Nov 2021. The Stamps and Dies are an early-release product from the January–June 2022 Mini Catalogue. However, the following exclusive products will only available while supplies last
- Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Ever Eden Cotton Paper
- Garden Gems
If you’d like to see some more friendship ideas, then check out all of the blog posts from the Stampin’ Creative Team by following these links >>
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £170 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below. Please note, if you are reading an older blog post them some product may have retired. (Why not check out my Pre-Loved Items to see if they are in my shop)
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!