Welcome to the Be Inspired Blog Hop and for this month the theme is Sweet Treats. This theme had me reaching for the Gingerbread & Peppermint Papers.
I love how the papers have done all of the hard work on this card. The sentiment is from the Bright Baubles cards and has been embossed with white powder onto Basic Black Card.
What are the measurements?
- Early Espresso Card base is 21cm x 14.8cm – Scored at 10.5cm
- The piece of DSP is cut to 14.5cm x 10.2cm
- Then you will add the second largest Scalloped Contour Die 
- All of the elements are cut from the designer paper…this paper is bursting full of sweet gingerbread treats!
- You will simply layer these in a group of three with some glued directly to the card front and one raised up on a dimensional.
- Stamp your chosen sentiment in Versamark and heat emboss with white powder. Cut out and add to the front
- Add some Gingerbread & Peppermint Acrylic Shapes to complete the card.
That’s all from me today, I am now sending you on over to the talented Jenn, who I know will have sweet treats for you to see.
Simply click on the button below to hop on over to her blog and follow the hop around to see everyones creations – Enjoy
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!