I hope that you had a wonderful day yesterday despite it looking quite different from previous years. We were fortunate to have been able to have a small family Christmas which was very relaxed with some lovely food. Our Boxing Day has typically involved us visiting friends, which has become a bit of a tradition over the years, but hopefully next year will be brighter and we will be able to gather in larger groups again.
So for today I wanted to share these rather appropriate cards using a sneak peek of the Always in my Heart Bundle. These would be perfect for birthdays or just to send a thinking of you card to a friend. When you first see this stamp set or dies in the catalogue, it may be easy to categorise it for only Valentines, but it really can be used for so much more.
You can watch both of these cards being made over on my YouTube Channel, by click this image below
The first card…
… is using this colour combination for a fresh spring look.
I have first cut out the heart die from the Whisper White and pop this up on the first of the card suing dimensionals. I have then cut a second heart die in Smoky Slate and glue this directly the the front of the card.
The second card…
…is using the Peony designer papers and the colours combination is the pretty Grey Granite, Blushing Bride on a Whisper White background.
For this card I have glued the heart die cut directly onto the card. I have tied around the Blushing Bride twine and then added on the solid heart die using dimensionals to the middle section.
I have completed the card with a few Rhinestones for a little sparkle
- Shop with Emma Online – Don’t forget to use the code for order from £25 to £150
- Clearance Rack – Save up to 70% “whilst supplies last”
- Shop Online with Emma
- Purchase a Starter Kit: If you have a long wish list, then I would highly recommend taking a look at what the starter kit can offer you. £130 of products for only £99
You’ll also get …
- FREE postage
- 20% discount off all of your purchases whilst you remain active
- Business resources like catalogues, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- To be a part of our amazing community of crafters.
- To enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others
- Early access to products
- Exclusive access to training events.
I’d love you to join our team! Join >> www.coastalcrafter.com/join
Online Shopper Code – Thank you
If you live in the UK, I would love you to choose me as your demonstrator. If you would like to purchase products used, then you can click on the Shop Now button or by clicking on any of the images below.
Alternatively you can also contact me by email. Please be sure to use the monthly code and I’ll send a little something out to you the following month to say Thank You!